Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm back!!!! And I hope regularly :)

So I've been gone for quiet a while now. Dare I say I lost interest in my crafting, but with Valentine's just around the corner, I have my creative juices flowing! While I was taking a "break" from my Cricut I started playing around with stamps and Copics and I fell in love! My favorite stamps are from The Greeting Farm. They are absolutely adorable and great for coloring with Copics. Here is one of my many Valentine's to come.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Recipe: Patterned and glitter paper from K & Company "KP Valentine" stack
Stamped image from The Greeting Farm "Stella"
(Copics used to color Stella -Dress: RV 21, RV 23, RV 29, R 27 Skin: E 50, E 51, E 53 Hair E 79, E 74, E 71)
Stamped sentiments from The Stamps of Life "heart2love" set
See ya soon with another post :)

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute and your coloring is amazing :) Great job! i LOVE IT! Youve been missed too :) Welcome back, Im going through the same thing, Im in a funk and Ive got to get out of it soon, Ive only made a few little things for Valentines day so far...got to get bush :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karla, this is adorable ... great job on the coloring. So happy you're back ... I'm really looking forward to seeing what else you create!

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy to see you are ok and enjoying crafting again. nice card to come back to.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It happens to the best of us. I know exactly how you felt! Welcome back. Love ur card. The greeting farm is also one of my favorite stamp collection and I am still building on my Copics. Enjoy crafting again :)

    ReplyDelete