Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Bird-day

Here is a birthday or shall I say "bird-day" card I made for my co-worker.
Photobucket
Here is the recipe:
3 Birds on Parade cart
Cupcake bird 2.5"
Flower bird 1.75"
Small bird 1.25"

My Pink Stamper Tweet Hoo Puns stamp set

Stampin' Up paper
Bashful Blue and Pacific Point for birds
Rich Razzleberry and Elegant Eggplant for card (with patterned paper)
Melon Mambo for party hat and cupcake wrapper
Pretty in Pink for flowers and cupcake icing
Daffodil Delight for birds' legs and beaks

Joann's ribbon

Pima flowers

I-rock

Stampin' Up Whisper White crafting ink

Heat embossing gun

Stickles!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card!! Love those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute - I just got this cartridge and cannot wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karla, this is adorable!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete