Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Count on Me



Simple and quick card I made to try out my new 3 Birds on Parade cart which is only sold through HSN as of right now. I feel in love with this card as soon as I saw it. It has something you can use all year round, from Valentine's Day to Christmas or Halloween. Not only does it have images for holiday, but it has many more everyday images.
Photobucket

For this card I used two cartridges, one for my images and the other for the card itself. My images were cut at 2.5 inches and the sentiment was cut at 1.75 inches. The little vampire is supposed to have his cape lined in red, but the cuts were too small I could not work with them. I'm thinking if the bird was a bit bigger, then I could've used the red lining of his cape. The card itself came from the B is for Boy Lite cart. I used one of the tags and welded them together to make a card. Then I used a single tag as the background.

I used all SU paper. I've slowly built up my collection so now I have almost every color :). Here are the colors I used:
Old Olive
Night of Navy
Tempting Turquoise
Basic Black
Whisper White
Daffodil Delight

5 comments: