Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pink, Green, and Black Challenge


Hi there! So My Pink Stamper recently posted a challenge for all her blog readers to participate in. You are to create a project using pink, green, and black. For more information about the challenge, head on over to her blog at http://www.mypinkstamper.com
Here is my challenge project. I made a purse card using the Paisley cartridge and the Gypsy. This was a simple and quick card. The Paisley cart. only the shape of the purse. With the Gypsy I placed two purses and welded them together to make a card. I used AC Foil paper in Black for the bottom of the card and a sheet from the Nana's Kids stack for the small flap. Prima pansy flowers were used as the button closure.

9 comments:

  1. What an adorable purse! Thank you for sharing this with us and giving me a great idea to try myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your purse Karla. I have to say that this color combo is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Loved participating in this first challenge! Am awed with all of your creations! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karla...i was looking at that purse when thinking for this project...imagine that! sweet :) love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there Karla, we were thinking alike:)
    Your card came out ADORABLE!
    Big Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karla this is so sweet. You and Emma made the cutest bags.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karla, I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you stop by.
    {{Linda}}
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little card, Karla. I really like the patterned paper you chose. Looking forward to the next challenge ...

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete