Sunday, April 11, 2010

Stampin' Up!





I was very excited to attend my first ever Stampin' Up! get-together. The best part was that it was a one-on-one kind of thing. My friend's mother is a demonstrator, so she was able to squeeze me in for a private showing of all her items. I have never used any Stampin' Up items, so I was very excited about this opportunity. I was so proud of the things I was able to make, so I just wanted to show you the projects we made together. I am very impressed about the Stampin' Up products. I wanted to buy EVERYTHING!!!!! I limited myself to only spending about $80. I do not have the name of the colors or items we used, so I won't be able to share that :( Sorry!

3 comments:

  1. Your project are so dang cute! the cards are lovely too! I too went to my first SU party not to long ago and loved everything too. I did the same thing you did on spending, it was so hard tho, but Ive made several orders since then and love everything that Ive gotten. Check out their catalog, it will get you in trouble tho, lol...but there are so many great items in there. I really really love the paper they have, it cuts in the Cricut like butter :) Ive been getting alot of paper orders lately :) Enjoy and have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that flower! The way you used black and white cardstock is awesome.

    Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the projects look awesome. I do too have to order some but first I need a local demo. TFS!

    ReplyDelete